Hook-up with a Busty Babe

 

I couldn’t believe my luck.  I had no idea what I’d managed to do to get such a hot babe interested in me, but here we were, sitting on the hotel bed.

“Go ahead” she cooed “Take a look.  We both know you’ve wanted to see my massive tits since you first noticed me.  I want you to look”

She put her hand on my knee as I looked down her shirt.  Her tits were divine, she wasn’t wearing a bra but then, for some reason, as soon as I caught sight of her nipples, I came harder.  The hot woman’s hand run up my chest as she looked at me with lust and expectation.  For some reason though, the normal feeling that I’d get of not wanting sex after coming never appeared.  Somehow, coming from just the sight of her tits made me hornier than I’d ever felt before.


As we stared at one another, I realised that the feeling of my orgasm wasn’t subsiding.  I was riding the high the physical pleasure that men get the moment they expel their cum…wait…they?  I meant we.  What’s happening to me?  Why is this lasting so long?  Why does my mind feel different?  Why are my clothes disappearing as if by magic?  Why is this babe licking her lips as she removes her own clothes?  Why does my cock feel smaller than usual?  Why does it feel like my chest is swelling?  Why…why…why does any of this matter?  I feel so good…I should just lay down and ride it out while it lasts…mmm…yes…feels…so…good…

 

After about a minute of laying down, the feeling of the male orgasm finally starts to subside somewhat, though not completely.  I look down at my new form and realise that I’d been transformed into a woman.  I could feel that my thoughts and way of thinking had changed, but my lust for the woman in front of me had not just stayed the same but grown stronger.

“How do you feel?” She asked

“Better than I’ve ever felt before, sister.  Thank you for freeing me from my male form”

She giggled gleefully at my response “Good.  Now, what do you want to do?”

“I…I want to fuck you…more than I did as a man…can we fuck yet?”

“Soon…tell me…what else do you want to do?”

“I…”I bit my lip, thinking about the one thing I wanted to do more than fuck this busty beauty in front of me “I want to spread our forms.  I want to turn every human into one of us!  I want there to not be a single person who isn’t a busty slut like us left in this world!” I proclaimed.

She gave a very wide smile as she stepped towards me.

“Good girl.  Now, before we go changing others, let’s first do what we came up here for and enjoy each other’s company” She rubbed my new, soaking womanhood and got to work at pleasing me and showing the joys of being female.

Hours passed, eventually, day turned to night and still the two of us were going at it, taking no time to pause, as the lights in the hotel room automatically turned on.

 

 

Eventually we’ll get around to turning other people into women like us, but for now, we’re content to just enjoy each other’s company in a way that only women like us can do.  You’ll understand once we get to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlucky Circumstances

You were down on your luck, resorting to having to break into the homes of random people and steal from them in order to make ends meet. Th...