Promised Threesome

 I was cautious when my girlfriend suggested a threesome.  At first I assumed that she meant with another guy, but when she clarified that it would be with one guy and two girls, I was a lot more onboard.  What slipped my mind was that my girlfriend was a witch who would sometimes do some extreme stuff.  I’d seen that woman start a flash hurricane that lasted for about ten seconds just to mess with a pedestrian who she said “looked like he could have used a strong shower”.  My girlfriend had taken on the role of sorting out the logistics of getting a third in on our threesome and insisted that it should be a surprise.  I didn’t want to say or do anything that would make her change her mind so I let her have that stipulation.  Imagine my shock when the day came and the person who showed up at our home was another dude. 

This stranger and I shot my girlfriend a look of confusion for a moment.  I was about to start asking questions when my girlfriend snapped her fingers.  I couldn’t move, and I imagine neither could the other guy as our zippers unzipped themselves and our underwear lowered itself, releasing our cocks, which my girlfriend immediately started stroking.

 


 

“Now boys, the rules are simple.  The first one of you to come will have the spell transform you into a lovely lady, and your masculinity will go into the other, making him as much of a man as the two of you combined; and then, we fuck!  Like rabbits!  Two girls and one guy, just as promised.” My girlfriend gave a gleeful giggle.  This was a level of excitement I didn’t know anyone was capable of.

 

I could only helplessly sit there, I couldn’t even close my eyes, or look away from my girlfriend as she stroked my cock and the cock of this stranger with the rhythm she had perfected over the years of giving handjobs.  She knew what she was doing, and it felt amazing.  I could feel myself drawing closer and closer to losing my masculinity with every stroke of her masterful hands.  I could feel the precum leaving my rock hard cock, I knew I couldn’t take much more, when I felt it…I felt the warmth appear on my lap seemingly out of nowhere.  Then, I was free.

 

I looked up, and I could feel my strength growing, I could feel my girlfriend struggling more and more with each passing moment to keep her grip on my cock as its girth expanded and grew in her dainty hand.  But, more strikingly, I could see the other man, groaning as his masculinity was ripped out of his body.  His cock rapidly retracted, his hips widened, his chest swelled, ripping his clothes to shreds.  His previously dark skin lightened until he, or rather, at this point, she, became pale enough to almost pass for albino.  His big brown eyes became a beautiful jade green, his hair grew until it was almost long enough for her to sit on top of the end, all of his features softened until she looked as if there hadn’t been a man in her bloodline in centuries.  Words cannot do justice to how feminine she was.  I guess that’s what it means to become completely devoid of any masculinity.

 

The new woman stood up, lustful hunger in her eyes as she walked towards me, removing the handful of threads that still remained clinging to her form even after her transformation.  It was honestly kind of impressive given the size of her tits that she could even still stand.  She got down on her knees and started by licking the cum she had sprayed on my trousers before removing them completely.  By the time she finished undressing me, my girlfriend had also removed her clothes, and then, I took turns showing the two ladies what having a real cock inside them felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlucky Circumstances

You were down on your luck, resorting to having to break into the homes of random people and steal from them in order to make ends meet. Th...