NSA Breach

The situation was bad.  I had been remotely going through the hard drive of a suspect terrorist like I’d been assigned to do, flicking through every video and image he had saved on his computer when I came across a rather weird looking video.  I’d set my player to loop any videos since sometimes a video is only a split second long and it’s hard to tell what’s on there with a single playthrough.  This was the time that this bit me in the backside.

 

The video itself was only about three seconds long, but it was some weird, abstract pattern.  The moment I laid eyes on it, something primal and instinctive told me that I didn’t want to keep watching and I looked away from my screen.  Sadly, it was already too late for me.  My whole body was tingling, my body was shifting.  Even my suit was morphing.  I tried to do what I could do fight it, but there was just no way to do it.  Fighting what was happening to me at this point was like fighting the waves at a beach.  There’s just no way to do it.  Still, I had to warn everyone I could about the dangerous file that this psychopath had on his computer.  God knows where he got it from or how he would use such a thing.

 

I got my phone out and used it to send my boss an email telling him that it is an emergency and to get to my office as soon as possible.  I stood up to get away from my laptop to make sure that I didn’t accidently look at my monitor again.  I couldn’t turn the damn video off without risking looking more at it.  About a minute later, my boss came barging into my office.  By that point, the tingling had stopped for the most part.  My clothes and body had completely changed.  I couldn’t help but stand in a pose, it was like I was in some kind of trance that him walking in to my office managed to snap me out of.

 


 

“What the-  Who are you?!  How did you get in here?  Where’s agent Johnson?” My boss screamed at me.  A look of horror and rage sprawled across his face.  “I’ll have you arrested you bitch, you can’t just walk into the headquarters of the NSA and expect-”

“I am agent Johnson…sir” I cut him off.  The rage faded from his face but the shock remained

“What do you mean?  Agent Johnson was a man.  Forgive me missy, but you don’t look anything like him.”

“I know how it sounds sir but the guy I was investigating had some video on his computer and now I’m a total babe.  Don’t you just want to fuck me raw? 

 

Something felt different.  It was as if I’d changed my perspective on life.  Like a change in opinion following an epiphany, except for pretty much every opinion I held.  After a moment I managed to snap myself out of it and process what I’d just said.

 

“It’s…it’s too late for me sir.  I can’t fight it.  But…you need to take off all those silly little clothes and fuck me until every last drop of your cum is inside me.” My ability to resist what was happening to me was truly at its limit at this point.  My body had been ravaged by this thing…whatever it was…meanwhile, my mind was hanging on by a thread.  Soon, this new me would completely take over and I’ll be completely converted into her in mind, body and soul.

“Get…away…sir…warn others…please stop just standing there already.  I know my pheromones are making you desperate to take your cock out and fuck me.  I want you to do exactly that, silly…what are you waiting for?” I stopped to consider why this man who was once my boss was fighting so hard against his urges before I got an idea.

I closed my eyes and pictured the pattern I’d seen that started my metamorphosis.  Really focusing on it.  I felt the tingling return, mostly around my chest and ass.  I felt both of those body parts expand as well as the clothes gathering them.  What I forgot to account for was the libido.  I was a horny slut before, but now I was a full blown sex addict.  My pussy went from damp to dripping at the mere thought of a man touching me.

 

I opened my eyes and walked over as slowly as I could bring myself to walk, my new G-cups jiggling with every step.  My pheromones far stronger than before, the silly man was no longer able to contain himself.  He took his cock out and I moved my soaked panties out of the way to let him impale me on his member.  I was in heaven.

 

After a few rounds of non-stop fucking, the man finally started to sway on his feet.  Weakened from the sex and the pheromones, I could begin phase two of my plan.  I led him over to my chair and pushed him down, then faced him towards my computer screen.  The video was still looping but since I’d had a man’s seed inside of my since I first saw it, the video no longer had any effect on me.  My ex-boss on the other hand, was completely vulnerable to its effects.  At first he tried to stand and look away, but weakened as he was, I was able to force him to keep watching.

 

After a few seconds, he stopped fighting it and I knew that his new personality had manifested herself and taken over.  I watched with glee as his clothes morphed into a set that matched mine for the most part.  I was ecstatic to see his chest swell, his hair grow, his face soften.  His cock withdrew pretty quickly and hid under a newly formed skirt so sadly I didn’t get to see the actual transformation from man into woman that he went through, but, I was still satisfied watching her chest.  First small little lumps, then larger, and larger and larger. 

 

After about a minute I closed the laptop, smiling at my new bff, mildly jealous of her massive new chest that made me look flat by comparison.  She smiled back, knowingly.  The two of us left the office together.  Down towards the office of another male agent.  We wouldn’t be turning this one, we just needed Amy to get her fill and seal herself in her new form.  Then, we’d see how much we could scam guys before we’d have to sleep with them for them to keep on giving us more free stuff.  Guys get so desperate for pretty ladies like us to sleep with them.  A sports car or two would be nice though, maybe some designer clothes.  To be fair, our supernatural pheromones would help us with being the sexy bitches we were always meant to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlucky Circumstances

You were down on your luck, resorting to having to break into the homes of random people and steal from them in order to make ends meet. Th...