The Death of a Man

 

My death came as a relief to me if I’m being completely honest.  My dementia had made living a constant cycle of confusion.  What I didn’t expect about death though, was that the moment I’d die was less like my soul just slowly climbing out of my body and more like an invisible bungee cord was pulling me away from my body.  One moment I’m lying in my bed, failing to remember my own name, the next I’m being pulled through the air seemingly at Mach 5 speeds, completely lucid for the first time in years.

 

At first, I felt myself being pulled upwards slightly, though I was traveling more horizontally than vertically.  After travelling for about a minute, I was only about half a kilometre above the ground, which considering the speed I was traveling at meant that I was hardly even going up.  Then, I started to go down at about the same pace I’d been going up.  My speed didn’t changed the whole time that this was happening.  I was confused to say the least though, why was I going down now?  Was this how I would spend the rest of eternity?  Would I get to ask anyone my questions about the afterlife or was this really all that there was to it?

 

Eventually, after some time flying around and flying through the air, then through the ground, I landed face first on the ground.  Finally, something solid.  I looked up to find myself at the feet of a familiar figure.  One that I hadn’t seen in about 6 decades.  What a crazy night that was in my mid-twenties.  The woman looked different than she did then, yet in a way that I cannot explain, I recognised her the moment I gazed upon her current, non-human form.

 


 

“Where…am I?  Why am I here?”  I asked, already pretty certain of the answer to my first question.  In response, the woman gave me a soft smile and paused for a moment before answering.

“You’re in hell.  Don’t worry, you were a good person, you’re here because all those years ago I tagged you to come here when you died…I tagged you to come to me.”

I was confused at her response.

“But…if I was so good then why didn’t I go to heaven?  Isn’t that where the good people go?”  I asked

Instead of answering my question straight away, she gave me another smile and lifted me off of the ground.  It was at this point that I realised that my soul wasn’t wearing any clothes.  She placed her hand on my chest and I felt a weird sensation wash over my body.  My whole body felt as though it was made of wax and was being reshaped.  I noticed that the feeling was strongest around my cock and chest as the former felt like it had been stretched out and the latter felt like it had been pushed in and now they were finally being set to how they were meant to be.

 

After about a minute of this weird sensation, I found myself finally able to move and control my body again.  The sensation had faded and the woman slowly removed her hand from my now swollen chest.

“Wha-?” I started to ask, only to be cut off

“Souls can be marked or tagged to come to hell by a demon such as myself.  At that point, if the soul leads a bad life, that soul is doomed to be tortured as it would be had the demon never tagged the person.  However, if the person lives a good life, then they come to hell and become a demon themselves.  And before you ask, yes, I was once human too.  I was also a man, but that was about five or six centuries before you were born.  I know how weird it is at first to get turned into a succubus, but I promise you’ll grow accustom to it.”  She gave me another one of her smiles, but for the first time, I honestly felt like it was genuine and that I was actually safe here and not being tricked in some way by it.

 

I took a moment at this point to take everything in.  This all seemed like a lot, but for some reason, none of this really felt overwhelming.  There was something that I hadn’t noticed since my transformation however…something different.

“I’m…so…horny” I told the woman “I’ve never felt this horny before…not even close.”

 

“Oh, yes, of course you are.  This is your new status quo I’m afraid.  As a succubus you will constantly feel the urge to go out and fuck people.  The more evil a human that you spot the more attractive they’ll seem to you.  The yellow eye on your chest will allow you to see their deepest fantasies and desires and you’ll instinctively use your shapeshifting abilities to take on that form, much like I did with you.”

 

“You look very different than you did back then.  I’m surprised I even remember…”

 

“Forgetting is a thing that mortals do.  Your soul remembers every moment of your life and beyond with perfect clarity.  Also, soul recognise each other by other means.  Means that we are not consciously aware of.  We call it the scent.  When you see a soul that you have seen before, be they human, demon, angel or otherwise, you will recognise them no matter what form they’re taking at that moment.  You will also find that we succubi all look the same, yourself included.”

 

I gave an absent minded nod to all of this.  Honestly, I hardly cared…there was one thing I really cared about at this point.

 

“I need…to go back…I need to find cruel men…cheating men…bad men…I need to fuck…please…” I begged her, the pulsing heat of lust beating within me like a wardrum.

 

The succubus gave a giggle and pointed behind me.  I looked back and watched as the stone wall behind me opened up.  The cool air of the surface world rushed in.  Before I knew it I was flapping my new wings, racing to the realm of the living to claim as many souls as I could.  Not that I cared about that, all I cared about was fucking as many strangers as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlucky Circumstances

You were down on your luck, resorting to having to break into the homes of random people and steal from them in order to make ends meet. Th...