The Sorting Stone

 

My friend James and I had been going traveling on our gap year together.  We were about ten months in when we discovered an abandoned temple.  We didn’t know what its purpose was, we were far from experts.  We were just two nerdy guys walking through the place, which looked like it hadn’t seen humans for hundreds, maybe even thousands of years.  Once we made our way through the temple, we found a small stone.  I put the little stone in my bag and didn’t think much of it until we’d gotten back home a few months later and James started asking me about it.

 

“Hey man, do you still have that weird blue stone that we found in that temple?  I wanted to take a look at it again.”  I paused for a moment before realising what he was even talking about, I took him to where I kept my bag and took the stone out for the first time since I’d put it in there.

“It’s so cool.  Mind if I keep it?” he asked.

“Sure” I said, not feeling all too attached to the thing.  Sure it looked nice but I wouldn’t really miss it, James seemed to be far more interested in having it than I was.

 

James reached down to take it from my hand, and as soon as he touched it, a bright light engulfed and blinded us.

 

In that moment, I was flooded with information about the sorting stone.  An ancient stone that had to power to shift around the traits of any two people that touched it at the same time and make them essentially polar opposites of one another.  That was the effect that James and I had unwittingly triggered when we both touched the stone at that moment.  Now, it was using its magic to turn these two scrawny nerds into two extremes.

 

When the light faded a split second later, I scanned James who had been morphed into a massive man made of pure muscle before looking down at my own body.  Figured that the opposite of muscular man would be a woman.  Not overly feminine though, I guess the stone didn’t have a whole lot of femininity to work with, so it’s not like my tits were all that huge or anything.  Still, we were both naked and I could see that he was getting horny.  Looking at my friend’s cock made me feel all tingly…I guess this is what it feels like to be aroused as a woman.  I smiled at the man

 

“Go on then, you’re still a man, aren’t you?  Take what you want, I won’t stop you.”

 

He gave a grunt and went on to pick me up.  It was at this point that I realised that he was now the brawn and I was the brains.  I pretty much had our combined intellect while he was probably barely literate at this point.  I would have continued that train of thought, except at that point, I felt his cock plunge into my brand new pussy and my concentration was broken.

 


 

Being carried around by this man while he fucked me made me really embrace my new sex.  I no longer had any wants or desires to go back to the way things were.  Instead, I was already putting that new brain of mine to good use, plotting and planning as to how I could make myself into a more extreme example of femininity while getting a harem of himbos like him.  The one with the brains gets what they want, meanwhile James here…well, he gets to share and watch me grow bustier, sluttier and smarter.  Maybe one day I’ll find someone I’ll consider worthy to make into my fellow genius slut, but we’ll see.  For now, I am just going to be carried around while I get fucked until I cum my slutty brains out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlucky Circumstances

You were down on your luck, resorting to having to break into the homes of random people and steal from them in order to make ends meet. Th...