Lucoa Legion

"It’s only going to get better from here, I promise” She cooed.

To be honest, I wasn’t too sure as to what was going on.  My friends and I were simply out on the town when we were approached by what we at first thought was a just a busty woman cosplaying as Lucoa.  However, there was something alluring about her.  It was strange, as John and Mick were the first ones who got in on the action.  The odd part was that John was the gayest guy you’d ever meet, but even he wasn’t immune to her charms, and before any of us knew it, the two of them were spitroasting this woman.

 

Within a minute, the two of them had come and that’s when things got really strange.  Myself and Henry watched mesmerised the whole time as our friends came inside of this woman and then…they started to change.  The lost their muscles, their chests swelled to match her incredible bust and their cocks withdrew until there were only womanly slits left in their place.  We watched as their clothes shifted to match hers and their body hair vanished.  Throughout it all, all I could think about was fucking these lovely ladies.  A part of me tried to fight the urge, but it was too strong.  I knew what would happen if I gave into this instinct but it was simply too strong and the next thing I knew, I was fucking the Lucoa that used to be Mick as hard as I could.  I was desperate to cum.  Something about these women was driving myself and Henry to join our other friends.  The original woman, or, the one we thought was the original at least, was egging me on, winking at me as I railed her clone and gently running her hand up and down my cheek, showing off her tits.

 


 

When I came, it was unlike anything I’d felt before.  Like pure bliss and euphoria were a physical thing that I had just been completely surrounded by.  I felt like this feeling alone…this moment was too good for me to ever feel anything negative again.  Like the sheer volume of joy and happiness that washed over me would be enough to last me an eternity.  Words cannot describe how good it felt to join the ranks of the Lucoas.  What’s more…keeping this to myself…it felt selfish to the point of being evil.  One touch on any woman would be enough to endow her with this happiness and men would need to fuck me, but I was all too happy to comply.  We are building a better world…a world of joy and happiness and busty sexy ladies everywhere…a world far closer to perfection than our current one…

The rest of the night was a blur.  I must have turned a hundred more men before the sun came up.  By the time I’d gotten home and into bed, I was so tired…and yet, so happy for the part I’d played in freeing all of those men from their lesser forms.  Everyone in this world deserves to ascend to be one of us; and soon, their time will come.  As you might expect, there was a moment of panic when I woke up the next morning…the thought that it had all just been a dream was awful, but, as I opened my eyes, I saw that it was all true and real.  I sat on the edge of my bed and decided to take a peek at my new body.

 


 

It was amazing…but a better view was in order.  I got up and looked into a mirror.  Catching a broadcast saying that this Lucoa plague as the media was calling it had covered all of London and had also taken over significant portions of every major city in the United Kingdom with early stages of infection in every major city in the world.  Absurd.  These people were so silly.  I looked at myself in the mirror.  Those calling it a plague didn’t know what they were saying.  It was a divine blessing.  They would come to see that in time.  I knew it just by looking at my reflection.

 


 

There was no denying it that this form was beautiful and anyone who said otherwise was simply afraid of change.  It made my heart sing with joy knowing how many had already been cured of their ability to die, feel sadness and be unattractive.  I looked in the mirror a bit longer before making a choice.  Yes, my clothes were neat, sure, but stripping down would give any men I would come across easier access to fuck me and turn.

 


 

I stripped down and admired my reflection for a little while longer.  I look amazing, sexy, and I’m ready to spread my beauty to the rest of humanity.  With any luck, we’ll have spread this amazing blessing around the world by the end of the week.  So, what are you waiting for, come over and join me, and then you too can do your part in curing humanity!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlucky Circumstances

You were down on your luck, resorting to having to break into the homes of random people and steal from them in order to make ends meet. Th...